Monday, April 1, 2013

Some wonderful quotes ....

Some Wonderful Quotes :
"Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. 
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao Tzu




"Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. 
Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background 
noise." - George Mason

"Jump in boots and all, bite off more than you can chew then chew like hell." - Natalie Ledwell  
 (Thank you so much for triggering off my imagination to reply to you and also put this blog post.) 

" If I could dream a thousand dreams.
And work hard to make them true.
Onto far horizons and green valleys I will fly.
If today, I give my best shot, my ardent try.....

Today I dream, I dare to dream.
Of impossibles that say, I am possible someday.
On the wings of my maiden flight.
Heaven let me dare to dream, with my goal in sight."

Copyright Madhavi Sood alias Madhavi Mohandas 2012.
All Rights Reserved. Published in my book 'From the Silence Within'
Available in paper back cover via Amazon, Tower, uRead, Landmarkonthenet, Crossword.in sites.




No comments: