Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Guest blog with Karen Ingalls about my book 'From the Silence Within'

Wishing You All a Very Happy Gudi Padwah (A Happy New Year) and hope it ushers in good health, success, happiness and prosperity and New beginnings to you.

I feel deeply humbled and honored to share the link to my Guest Blog about my book with Karen Ingalls, who I had the privilege to meet and became my pen friend (blogger friend)...
Karen Ingalls is  a wonderful person, a true spirit and a survivor who beat Ovarian Cancer and still is ever so optimistic and shining in spirit.
Karen Ingalls is a renowned writer and the Author of  'Outshine'- An Ovarian Cancer Memoir, a book that tells about her long battle with Ovarian Cancer and of her painful journey and how she overcame it with positive spirit....

So here it is the Guest Blog about my book 'From the Silence Within'  ....

http://outshineovariancancer.blogspot.in/2013/04/from-silence-within.html?showComment=1365700245970#c8919228798123664055

Please Do Read on,  Like / Share ...
Thanks for spreading the word ......

No comments: