Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Holi to all ... Wishing you all have radiant, colourful, joyful and successful lives.....

I am so glad to see the friendly smiling 'Google' logo back on my laptop once again...

My broadband internet connection had been down for the past five days in a row now and though I have been knee deep engrossed in work, family and my beti's studies, somewhere I had missed the internet and reading, connecting with the world...

My fingers had been itching, almost yearning to sit down and type out my feelings, thoughts that

seemingly I had been keeping at bay for a long time now...

But before I begin my rambling and writing (and before the internet decides to go poof again!!

Allow me to wish you a Very Happy Holi!! :)



So here's Wishing you & all your family a Very Happy, colourful, joyful and radiant Holi ....



Here's an article on Holi the Festival of colours ... Written by Abhi ...The moving finger writes blog...

that I couldn't help reading and sharing ...

The moving finger writes.............: Holi- the festival of colours: Holi is the festival of colours, when the country is drenched in colours, and a general air of festivity is palpable all around. F...

No comments: